Meet The Team
Chiropractor Seth Barr D.C.
Dr. Seth Barr grew up in rural Bagley, Wisconsin which is located in the southwest part of the state. Dr. Barr graduated Valedictorian of his high school class and then went on to the University of Wisconsin – Platteville. He received his Doctor of Chiropractic as well as Bachelor’s Degree in Science from Palmer College of Chiropractic, the founding Chiropractic College, located in Davenport, IA.
Dr. Barr was fortunate to have the opportunity to do his preceptorship under senior Gonstead Seminar extremity instructor Dr. Mark Werking. There Dr. Barr was able to expand his knowledge and experience especially in the evaluation and care for extremity conditions and injuries.
Dr. Barr is passionate about empowering his patients to take an active role in their health helping them achieve a higher level of health and wellness through excellent chiropractic care. His knowledge and experience have resulted in a high percentage of success with both chronic complaints and treatment of recent injuries. He is especially dedicated to serving the needs of families, elderly, children, and athletes. He looks forward to helping you and your family achieve your health care goals!
“The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will instruct his patient in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.” – Thomas Edison
- New Chamber Member Business of the Year Award – 2013
- Rising Star Award – 2013
- Palmer College of Chiropractic Graduated with Honors (magna cum laude)
- Contributor to internationally published Chiropractic textbook “Werking on Extremities – A Specific Approach to Extremity Conditions and Care”
- Gonstead Extremity Certification - Mark Werking DC, DACBN, CCN, CCRP, CCSP
- Licensed Doctor of Chiropractor, State of Wisconsin Lic # 4811-12
- Palmer College of Chiropractic – Doctor of Chiropractic
- Palmer College of Chiropractic – Bachelors of Science
- Preceptorship at Werking Wellness Center, Peoria, IL
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Parts I - IV
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Physiotherapy
- University of Wisconsin – Platteville – 2008
- Chiropractic Society of Wisconsin
- International Chiropractors Association
- Gonstead Seminars of Chiropractic
- Board of Directors – Hartland Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors, Past President – Lake Country Rotary
- Assistant Coach – Arrowhead Lacrosse
Chiropractic Assistant Corrie Archambault
Corrie grew up in Burlington WI, approximately 45 minutes south of Hartland. After graduating with a Business Administrative degree from UW-Milwaukee, she married her husband Paul, moved to Waukesha, and had two boys. She and her family still live in Waukesha. They enjoy spending time outdoors camping, playing card games, and doing various art projects.
Corrie has been with Complete Health Chiropractic since 2019 where she has seen firsthand how chiropractic care from Dr. Barr has helped so many people. She loves meeting new patients and seeing the improvements that chiropractic care is giving to all the patients that come in. She can help answer any insurance or billing questions you may have and get you scheduled to see Dr. Barr.